We did a TON of stuff around the house today. Craig cleaned out the spare bedroom/computer room. We did about 5 loads of laundry. There's not much else to do when it's snowing/raining/cold and all around disgusting outside.
I'm in the process of make dinner and I really excited about it. I'm making 13 bean soup with ham. It's simmering in the crockpot as I type. I'm going to make corn and rolls to go with the soup. I baked a devil's food cake for dessert, I just have to make some buttercream frosting for it next.
I think we're going to settle in with a movie tonight... maybe have some wine after the boy goes to bed.
I feel like we got so much done, even though we thought we wouldn't. I just love days like this!
1 comment:
I love tese kind of days too. You accomplish a lot early on and then don't feel guilty for just relaxing and enjoying life later. Sounds like a perfect day (except for the weather!).
Post a Comment