Sunday, April 27, 2008

I'm back...

After a fabulous trip and a bumpy plane ride home... I'm back in 'Tosa. Whew! It was a whirlwind weekend of good times, good friends, good food, and a great city.
I fell a little bit in love with Washington, D.C. Everytime I visit a cool city, I want to move there. I feel that way about Chicago, Boston, New York, Paris, Munich, Florence, and now D.C.
Funny, three of those places are cities that Sangeeta lived in. Wish we could be closer in distance, but glad you always pick cool cities to visit! I'll post pictures tomorrow night!

For those wondering, I did fine being away from Alex. Alex on the other hand had a rough weekend... he ended up with a fever Saturday, Craig took him to urgent care and Alex had pink eye and a double ear infection. Craig definitely earned his "Super Dad" cape after this weekend!

1 comment:

Ellen said...

poor little one...it always seems to happen that way. Once mommy leaves everything gets dicey.