This is a letter from my friend Amy, who likes my blog. We've been friends since grade school.
I must tell you that your blog makes my day. Although I don’t respond as often as I should, it helps me feel like I’m keeping in touch with you and makes me smile. I love your plan to take Alex to the symphony. I have to share that Leyton is frightend by sheet music. He loves watching little einsteins but everytime they show the sheet music of the music of the day, he cries. I have no idea why…
Anyway, hope you are doing well!
Love,
Aim
She also added:
The blog is like I’m hanging out with you again in high school – I love it!
1 comment:
Add me to the list of readers.
I'm so glad you commented on my blog. I love your writing. You can count on me to come back again and again.
Post a Comment