Thursday, May 8, 2008

Switch it, change it, rearrange it

It turns out the book selected next for book club is the second book by the same author about one character. So we're going to change the book to "Love Walked In" by Marisa de los Santos.

In the other part of my life, Craig and I are trying to get healthy enough to reschedule date night. We were supposed to go out to dinner and a movie last weekend, but Craig ended up with pink eye, ear infection and a bad cold. I've had a bad cough and congestion myself. In fact, I didn't sleep much at all last night. Today I finally went to the doctor to get some meds. I hope they work because I've got a busy week ahead of me at work. I figured the best course of action was to get medicine, get rested up this weekend, and I'll be good as new on Monday.

Back to date night... we're planning dinner and a movie for Saturday night. My friend Sara is coming over to watch Alex. We're trying to get caught back up on our babysitting share. Then Sunday we're going to the Brewers game. I'm excited because I'll get to spend Mother's Day with my two favorite boys!

No comments: