I believe I have found what may quite simply be the most wonderful website in the world.
If you have ever had trouble finding the perfect pair of jeans, then Zafu is for you! I stumbled across this site yesterday. Based on a simple questionnaire that take maybe 5 minutes to fill out, the site figures out the perfect pair of jeans for you, listing as many brands as they can find, and then telling you where to find them. You can also store your information. Now, some of these jeans are way out of my price range, but ever since Old Navy redesigned the fit of their jeans, I've been desperate to find something new. My last pair of old faithful ON jeans just sprouted the beginnings of a hole near the zipper. It's one of two pairs of jeans that I can actually wear out of the house because they don't have holes in them. So once this pair is shot... I'm going to hop on to Zafu and try to order one of the recommendations that is in my price range. I wish I could come up with the next great web idea... I'll keep thinking.
1 comment:
Funny that you put this out there. They did a story on our local news about this website the other night. I know it is sweeps and all, but come on...the perfect fitting jeans for a sweeps story? But I was excited to try it out!!
Post a Comment