WOW! Being SITS blogger of the day was amazing. All the wonderful comments! I just can't get over it! It will take me awhile to get caught up on returning all that comment love, but please know that I will read and reply to every single one of you.
Answers to a few questions... the new career is public relations. I'm actually better suited to it than I thought I'd be. All that organizing and writing of newscasts prepared me well for the organizing of events and writing of press releases. I work for a major non-profit in the city, but I'm not going to mention the name of it.
I am no longer running on the treadmill. I run on the track during the week and outside on weekends. I'm up to 2.5 miles without wanting to drop. I completed my first 5K in July, and just signed up for my next one, which is August 23. As for training, these are some of the sites I've used. Thanks for all the new suggestions! These are just some of the songs I like to run to. I'll post some of my newer selections one of these days... stay tuned!
In the meantime, go check out this contest and enter to win some yummy sauce and a cookbook.
7 comments:
I am over from SITS a day late but not a dollar short. I am glad that I have been introduced to your blog.
So glad to have been introduced to you through SITS.
Congrats on your SITS day!
I'm sure you do great work -- whether PR or running!
THat's wonderful that u went with purple. My BFF is a purple gal as well and it's wonderful to learn so many others in the bloggin world love purple too.
WTG on your sits day. I can't wait for mine.
I'm so glad your SITS day was so much fun!! I knew everyone would love you and your blog.
Hi there, I am a fellow SITS Gal and I love your blog! Multi Tasking is an art only us women can master!!!
Tag you're it: (I have picked you six because - well just because!)
Six UN-Spectacular Things About Me . . .
Farm Fresh, Cupcakes and Honeybuns, Momster, The Paper Treehouse, The Perks of Being Me, and Diapers and Deadlines!
Post a Comment