Sunday, February 17, 2008

Date Night!

Date Night has finally arrived for the Hofers! Craig got us tickets to go see "The Lion King" for Valentine's Day, and tonight is the big night. My friend Sara and I worked out a babysitting trade. We're going to drop Alex off at their house, then go out for a grown up dinner (there will be no nuggets or fries involved), and then off to the theater. With the crummy weather, I was a little concerned we might have to skip dinner. I was afraid they might cancel the performance... which they actually did the day that we got the 16 inches of snow! But so far we're on! Hooray! I'm sure I'll write tomorrow about the show. I've never seen it, so I'm especially excited. "The Lion King" is one of my favorite Disney movies ever. I've heard the staging and performance is so beautiful, so I can't wait!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let me know how it is...we are going Tuesday night!