Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Uh Oh...

It just hit me... a month from today, I have to put on a swimsuit.

YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We've booked a midweek get-away at one of the waterpark hotels in Wisconsin Dells. It's the first time we've done this and I'm excited about that, but not about the prospect of putting on my swimsuit. Eek. Must get back on the exercising bandwagon! And quick!

I haven't run in nearly two weeks. I don't want to give up on it either. So I'm hoping to get back into the swing of it this week. I know I can do it!

5 comments:

Alison said...

No swimsuits for me until June at least! But I'd do it if I had a trip coming up.

Anonymous said...

I actually like being pressured to work out when I know I have to wear a swimsuit or go on vacation soon. It motivates me to get busy & starting working.

You can do it!

Bloomin'Chick Jo said...

I hear ya on this one! Not that I'm getting into a bathing suit next month but we've got to fly down to Texas for nephew's wedding on Valentine's Day (gag me!) so I've got to fit into my formal dressy gown!

BBB said...

OOo - which one are you going to? Fun fun fun!!!

Susie said...

I know you can do it it too!