Alex threw up at school today, so I had to go pick him up, giving me a random day off in the middle of the week. So in between slinging saltines, 7-Up and Chicken Noodle soup, I figured I'd peruse the blogs I rarely get to catch up on. (Less you think I'm neglecting the patient, he's resting comfortably watching some Disney movies, snacking on Saltines. No fever and no more throwing up, so far.)
I came across this AMAZING giveaway and feel like I have to blog about it.
It's the Cold Feet Giveaway at Simple Finds. They are giving away a great pair of Keen boots. I finally broke down after two blizzards last year and a total of 110 inches of snow last winter, I figured this would be a great chance to get a really good pair of boots. Go check it out!
4 comments:
Poor wee Alex :-( Hope he's feeling better soon.
Judging by what I have been reading on other blogs, there seems to be something going around.
Hmmm ... those boots look very comfy. Hope you win !!
Poor Alex. I swear this bug started in the South. We had it in mid December, my family in Mass got it in late December, and now it's in the midwest. It was a bugger to get over. Hope Alex feels better soon.
I hope he feels better soon:-)
OMG, I need to move where you live with all that snow! (Yup, I'm one of THOSE people - I LOVE snow!) Glad he's feeling better! (I read this post after the current one).
And thank you for your wonderful New Year's wishes!
Post a Comment