The first one comes from Meaghan at I Kicked Cancer's Ass. The description is "This blog invests and believes, in ‘proximity’ [meaning, that blogging makes us 'close' - being close through proxy]. These blogs are all charming and they aim to show the marvels of friendship. Let’s give more attention to them! So with this prize we must deliver it to eight bloggers that in turn must make the same thing and put this text."
So here's my list of 8:1. Therese at Musings of a Mom - This blog is her fault and she's my friend in real life. She's probably annoyed that I keep giving her awards.
2. Ellen at Two Little Ladybugs- Kindred Spirit
3. Holli at Three Wishes - a kindred spirit from Goodreads
4. Tera at Days of Us- another kindred spirit from Goodreads
5. Alison at Hairline Fracture - a friend I met through SITS
6. Kristy at Two People, Two Dogs, and a Cat - we've been friends in real life since we were kids
7. Terri at Wee Bit Irish - friend from high school with whom I recently reconnected through the magic of the internet.
8. Sarah at Spelman Scoop - another friend from high school. That internet... it's a pretty cool thing!
The second comes from Jess at Momma Cooks Cooking.I have to list 6 things about me.
1. I have brown eyes and brown hair. The blonde stuff is highlights.
2. I forgot to put my carton of eggs on the conveyor belt at the grocery store today, and walked out of the store without paying for them. But I paid for the $77 dollars worth of other stuff.
3. I feel bad about item 2.
4. I have some big news to share, but am waiting till later in the week to post it. And no, I'm not pregnant. Why is it that anytime you mention you are sick or that you have big news that everyone assumes you're pregnant? At what age does this start happening? And why do people think it's okay to ask you that?
5. I'm going to see "Wicked" in Chicago with three of my friends this weekend and I CAN'T WAIT!
6. I went to Paris after I graduated from college. Someday I'll go back...
Then pass it on to six more bloggers:
1. Amber at The McIllece Spot
2. Amy at Escape Into My Thoughts
3. Teri at Let Me Think On It
4. Katy Lin at Honest and Lasting
5. Katie at Ritch in Love
6. Judy at Coffee Jitters
8 comments:
Congratulations on your awards:-)
Congrats to you and thanks for passing one along to me :D
Thanks so much Sydney! And congrats on your awards ;)
Thank you so much Sydney! I love it!
Woot-woot, congratulations!!
Thank you for the award! I did this one a couple of months ago, so I won't pass it on this time. But I am so flattered that you thought of me.
Oooh, I wish I were going to see Wicked in Chicago. Have fun!
Thanks so much, Sydney!
hey thanks! :) that's nice of you. i don't even know how it works, but i am so flattered....
sar
Post a Comment