Thursday, November 20, 2008

More Chicago Pictures

Macy's On State St. (Formerly and Forever in my heart, Marshall Field's)
All decked out for the Holidays


Christmas window... this one was my favorite

A close up of the very cool Santa



Ford Oriental Theatre, home of "Wicked"

Therese, Me, Lisa, Michelle outside our hotel Sunday morning.

Michelle,Therese, Me, Lisa
Outside American Girl Place in Water Tower Place

6 comments:

Sometimes Sophia said...

Ooooh! Great pictures! Wasn't Wicked fabulous? Loved the sets...

BBB said...

*Sigh* I love me some Chi-town....

I'm so jealous

Ashley said...

Ooh - a tennis Santa - my fave! :)

Alison said...

I still want to go there--have only been once, for one day...(sorry if I already told you that).

Bloomin'Chick Jo said...

More pics!

Melisa S. said...

Great pics! And talk about memories...gorwing up in NYC, the best part of going to Macy's was the windows!! I so miss that.