Sunday, November 2, 2008

Costume Time

Alex had two costumes this year. Above is his trick-or-treat costume. He was "Cinco," the Chorizo from the Klements Famous Racing Sausages. True Brewers fans got his costume. He wasn't shy about telling others who he was. At least he had Mom and Dad along to explain!
We had to come up with a different costume for school, because the sombrero was pretty flimsy (I mean, we got it for free at Mexican Fiesta, it wasn't meant for extended use!) and already was falling apart. We were afraid if we sent it to school that it wouldn't survive a room full of toddlers. So Alex wore his pirate dress up costume for school. Argh, matey!

6 comments:

Susie said...

Very cute:-)

Unknown said...

Way too cute! I love the chorizo costume!

Ashley said...

So I don't know who that is but he is cute as a button. :)

Melisa S. said...

Oh my, he is so cute!

Alison said...

He looks adorable in both costumes. I'm glad you explained about the chorizo one, because I know what the actual sausage is, but not the character!

Sportscaster w/ a T.E. said...

OK, just have to post and highly approve because I DO know and understand the costume. Fantastic! Glad he didn't choose the sausage that Randall Simon bopped on the head a few years ago...does he have to be 21 to go as Bernie? =)