This week's contest is for a $100 Target giftcard. I love my Target. I actually got a little teary eyed when I heard a rumor that the Target near my house was going to become a SuperTarget.
Then the city council decided to toy with my emotions: they didn't approve the expansion and the rumors have since gone away.
If you've never heard of SITS, go check them out, and if you register tell them Sydney sent you!
I really don't know how these super cool chicks get all their great prizes, but they are obviously doing something right. They are driving traffic to a lot of blogs through word of mouth--err... word of blog? word of web? Not sure what the right term is.
I WANT TO WIN!
1 comment:
Hi, I'm new to your blog. I'm trying to remember where I came over from...but I do know it started with http://itwasfunnyinmyhead.blogspot.com/, she posted about some motherhood/parent sites and I went from there.
Honestly I am amazed at how many wonderful, honest bloggers there are out there. I would join SITs, but I'm a little overwhelmed!
Anyway, I look forward to reading your entries.
Post a Comment