Judy at Coffee Jitters presented me with this award today.

Once an award is received, the rules are as follows:
1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate at least seven other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.
To all my nominees, if you want to play fine. If you don't want to play, that's fine too. I apparently have nothing better to do with myself right now.
1. Two People, Two Cats, and a Dog - Kristy and I have been friends since we were little kids. Her grandma lived next door to me and we became pen pals. We reconnected this year and I couldn't be happier that we have. Check out her blog, especially the pictures of her recent trip to Australia and New Zealand!
2. Two Little Ladybugs - Ellen is a new friend, discovered through the magic of NaBloPoMo. She's another kindred spirit who has two beautiful little girls. She's a great writer and I admire her work. We have a lot in common and it's a friendship that is sure to grow over time!
3. The Musings of a Mom - Therese and I are friends in real life. Blame her for this blog. Another kindred spirit (and if you don't know this phrase, go out, buy a copy of "Anne of Green Gables," a box of Kleenex, and thank me later). I'm so lucky I found her through my bookclub. Don't know what I'd do without her!
4. Wonderful World of Weiners - Hallie is an amazing blogger. She's funny. She's sassy. I forget how we stumbled over each other's blogs... may have been through David, but I'm so glad we did. She's a proud mom to two boys and just a really rocking gal!
5. Sunshine and Lemonade - Kat has two of the cutest little girls! I enjoy her blog so much, and she's always so great about leaving comments when she stops by. Her blog header is really cool too, check it out!
6. Life in a Cone of Silence - I hope David will play along, because I really love his blog. He and his family have been through the wringer in the past year or so and has not lost an ounce of hope or courage. He's an inspiration in life, and in the blogosphere. The man can write!
7. Sidz 6 Kids - The woman is single-handedly raising 6 children, and her name is Sidney. What's not to love??? Check her out!
Okay, nominees! I hope you enjoy this award and the fame and acclaim it will bring you. Don't trip over the papparazi on the way out!
11 comments:
Thank you very much! I need to update my awards section...and have an awards post. Sometime...
(Thanks for the praise on my header. I think it's rather amusing!)
Thanks! You know the feeling is mutual!!!
Hey, thanks Sydney.
You deserve both of these awards. I love your blog!! Congratulations!!!
Thanks so much for the award and congratulations on all of yours!
Awesome - I'll be checking out these blogs for sure
Just stopped by from coffeejitters to say hi. Look forward to browsing around.
Congrats on your awards!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!
You gave me an awesome awrd!! I'm humbled...
Such pressure to continue to live up to your expectations!!
Hallie :)
Thank you so much, Sydney! I'm so glad you won both of these, and thanks for passing it on!
I will indeed partake.
I am honored, especially coming from you!
I so love your posts.
Post a Comment