Sunday, December 20, 2009

Finally a Picture!


Hi everyone! I've been home for a week now and still feeling a little overwhelmed. Thanks for all the well wishes, emails, comments, and calls. Adam is doing GREAT! He's such a good baby, I feel a little spoiled because Alex was also a great baby.

I haven't had any time to post, let alone read other people's blogs. So bear with me while I try to get back into the swing of things. In the meantime... here's a picture of my two boys! (I love saying that!)
I'll try to post a brief version of the birth story in the next couple of days. I'll also post more pictures, too.

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Sory I did not, again, make it over! They are too cute!

Therese said...

congratulations. Your boys look great together.

Can't wait for ours to be born now.

Brandie said...

congrats!! so cute!!

Holli said...

Oh how sweet!! Take your time Sydney and enjoy your boys :)

Hans Georg Lundahl said...

congrats!

Alison said...

What a sweet picture of your two boys! Have a wonderful Christmas.

Ashley said...

Girl ~ I haven't had much time to post or read blogs either and my excuse isn't nearly as good as yours!! Enjoy your time with your new arrival!!

Bloomin'Chick Jo said...

Even cuter than on fb! (I only use fb on my cell so photo's are super tiny on there!) Congrats again and have a Wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year with your family! (Not sure Santa can top this one, lol!)

Cindy said...

Such a precious picture! Look at that smile on Alex' face...priceless! So happy that everything went well for you and you and baby are home safe and sound in time for Santa to come! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!! You have been blessed! Smiles!!

Anonymous said...

They're both so cute. Congratulations!

Melisa S. said...

Congrats on the newest arrival! Looks like Alex has that big brother thing down pat!

Lizzi said...

So sweet!! Congratulations again!

Jenn Erickson said...

Sydney, congratulations! I think most of us have been pretty quiet in the blogosphere this month with all the holiday festivities. You have yet another good reason to take a vacation from your cyber-life! Enjoy every moment! Warmest wishes, Jenn

Nic said...

CONGRATS! A brother is the best Christmas present EVER! (Even if he doesn't know it yet ;)