Friday, December 11, 2009

Extra! Extra! Read All About It!

Sorry for the media reference-couldn't help myself! My name is Therese, and I am one of Sydney's real life friends. She has given me the honor of announcing the birth of her latest addition!

At 7:20 PM this evening, Sydney, along with her husband, Craig, welcomed Adam Nicholas into the world. He weighs 7 pounds, 12.5 ounces and is 21 inches long. I am sure that big brother, Alex, will be pleased to finally meet his baby brother!

If Sydney has more she wants me to report, I will do so as she needs me to. I am sure she will have pictures up in a few days, once she is home and settled in.

Congratulations, Syd! I, for one, can't wait to meet Adam!

15 comments:

Allison said...

Oh congrats! And you were thinking he would be late!

Cindy said...

What great news this morning! Glad baby and momma are doing well! Thoughts are with you!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Holli said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you... fantastic news!!!

Amber M. said...

Hooray and best wishes from our family to yours!!

Shawna said...

YAY! Great news! Can't wait to see pictures! So happy for you! (But what about the 19th? That's the date I picked . . . you couldn't hold out?) :)

Alison said...

Congratulations to Sydney, Craig, and Alex! BTW, the 11th is my daughter's birthday--I can't believe it's been 7 years since we welcomed her into the world. I'm sure baby Adam will bring just as much joy to his family.

Ellen said...

Congratulations. Hope everyone is doing well.

Unknown said...

Finally making the rounds to return some comment love and I see that you've got great news! Congrats and best wishes!!

Jenn Erickson said...

Congratulations Sydney! Can't wait to hear all about the new little miracle! Warmest wishes, Jenn @ Rook No. 17

Anonymous said...

I came here today HOPING to read some good news! COngratulatons on a healthy baby boy! Huzzah!

Lizzi said...

Congratulations Sydney, Craig, and Alex!!!

Nic said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! Can't wait to see pics!

Teri said...

Wonderful news! So very happy for you and your family. What an excellent gift.

Ashley said...

Oh, Sydney! I am so excited for you! I hope you are all doing well! Can't wait to see lots of pictures!