Sunday, November 8, 2009

Tag... I'm it!

It's been awhile since I've done one of these, and I've been tagged by one of my high school friends... Sarah. So here goes!

Copy the questions. Change the answers to your own. The catch... you can only use one word answers. Once you're done, pass it along to six other bloggers, let them know you've tagged them and ask them to play along.

1. Where is your cell phone? purse

2. Your hair? ponytail

3. Your mother? teacher

4. Your father? quiet

5. Your favorite food? Mexican

6. Your dream last night? bizarre

7. Your favorite drink? Cosmopolitan

8. Your dream/goal? almost

9. What room are you in? living room

10. Your hobby? Reading

11. Your fear? failure

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? successful

13. Where were you last night? couch

14. Something you aren't? liar

15. Muffins? poppyseed

16. Wish list item? vacation

17. Where did you grow up? Galesburg

18. Last thing you did? crochet

19. What are you wearing? shoes

20. Your TV? HD

21. Your pets? Dog

22. Friends? love

23. Your life? full

24. Your mood? sassy

25. Missing someone? friends

26. Vehicle? Rav 4

27. Something you're not wearing? makeup

28. Your favorite store? Target

29. Your favorite color? Purple

30. Last time you laughed? earlier

31. Last time you cried? awhile

32. Your best friend? Craig

33. One place you go over and over? work

34. One person who emails regularly? Sangeeta

35. Favorite place to eat? Guadlupe

Feel free to play along if you like! I love to read these and I don't want anyone to feel left out.... just let me know in the comments if you made your own list so I can check it out.

No comments: