Poor Shadow had to have surgery on Monday. She had a lipoma (benign fatty tumor) that's been growing for a little over a year. A couple weeks ago, Craig took her in to the vet for an ear infection, and the vet decided it was time to remove the lipoma. I'm happy to report our little four legged patient made through the procedure just fine. She's just really sore and in a lot of pain, because the growth worked its way into her muscle. We're keeping her rested as best we can, but keeping her from jumping and scratching has been a challenge. I'm just so thankful she's okay! The dog may drive me nuts sometimes, but she is such a good companion and is turning into a such good playmate for Alex! Her stitches come out next week.
One more update... my bookclub meets tonight. Our latest read was "The Shack" by Wm. Paul Young. I'll save my review for later tonight or tomorrow.
I also realize I haven't posted pictures from Halloween. It's been a hectic week. Hopefully by Friday I'll have some time to post pictures!
2 comments:
stopping by from SITS!! Glad your dog is doing better!! They are the best!
Glad Shadow is OK...see you tonight!
Post a Comment