The busy-ness continues. We had the first of our three fall weddings last weekend. Craig's cousin got married, there was cake and cookies at the reception, Alex was a dancing fool, a good time was had by all. Will post pictures once I get some emailed to me... we forgot to pack our own camera. But since about 400 other people had theirs, I'm sure we'll get one or two!
This week I have meetings Wednesday and Thursday, a black-tie gala that I'm helped plan on Friday. Craig will be gone for the day Saturday for a bachelor party-baseball game. Next week I have a haircut, dinner with my friend Erin who's moving to Florida, book club, and then we'll hopefully head back to Illinois so I can go to my friend Lacey's bridal shower. I figure round about November 2nd I'll be able to breathe.
Of note...
Alex pooped in the potty at school today. There was much rejoicing heard from the Northwest side of Wauwatosa.
Attempting to look at cars with a three year old is challenging. But hilarious all at the same time.
8 comments:
Sounds like you have a busy time ahead of you!!
Congratulations on the poop, btw :-) Sounds like he's finally getting it !!
Go Alex!!
Hang in there! This time of year is just nuts!!
I remember when Miss Pink (now 5) pooped in the potty for the first time. I wanted to fall to my knees and yell, "Thank ya, Lord!"
Holy cow, you are one busy woman. Yea to Alex, potty training boys is so fun isn't it!
Holy crap. How do you find the time? I'm exhausted just reading this!
Pooping on the potty is a huge deal. Congrats!
Yay for poop! :D
Your schedule made me tired...eek.
I heard Gotter mention something about it (the poop thing).
Or he said we would be having shitty weather all weekend, yup I'll bet that's what it was, right?
Post a Comment