Dear Target-
Let me start off by saying you are my favorite discount store. Love you for that! You recently renovated the store near my house... and it's even more fabulous than it was before.
But I have to say, I've been disappointed on a couple of recent trips. Here's why:
1. No plain white socks for babies under six months. Seriously? Plain white socks are a wardrobe staple at any age. They don't go with every outfit, but you need to have them. I needed plain white socks - without any colored trim, no cute little rubber treads in the shape of stars/pawprints/rockets/footballs, not blue, not pink, not coordinating with another outfit. Plain white. The kid needed socks to wear with his baptism outfit. Why would you have your plain white socks start at 6-12 months?
2. 4 adorable baby girl - pink photo albums... AND NOT ONE BABY BOY ONE??? Again, seriously? Apparently the moms of little boys simply don't desire gender specific photo albums. Don't get me wrong, the cute little cartoon animal album I got is fine... but those baby girl ones were adorable. I'm jealous. How hard would it have been to make the exact same album in baby blue?
And lest you think I didn't ask if either of these items was available, I did. The employees I asked were very nice, but they said if there wasn't even a label on the display for these items, they weren't offered. Come on now!!! I expect more from you Target! I know you can do better than this!
Love, Me
3 comments:
I HOPE a 'power person' from Target reads this!
Have a Happy Valentine's Day and a great weekend!
It's not just Target--it's everywhere. Every. Single. Thing. is pitched towards the female of the species--from books to clothes to Valentines. Seriously. Go to ANY store--3/4 of the retail space is given over to girl things.
I would like to 2nd the Target not having any socks. I'm hunting for 12-18m...Target doesn't have them..Walmarts don't run true to size..shopko's are too thick. Love Gap's but they are too thick for shoes and pricey...seriously. just regular old socks please!
Post a Comment