Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Cut the Cliches

Okay, this is a minor rant, but I have something I want to get off my chest.
What is it with people taking pictures of their feet at the beach and then posting them online?
I don't want to see your feet at the beach! I've seen these all over blogs, social networking sites, whatever. I simply don't get it.

I'm happy to look at a picture of you at the beach. I'm happier to just see a picture of the beautiful beach you went to that I probably haven't been to or won't get to go to for awhile. Thank goodness your pedicure is fresh, but seriously. Feet at the beach pictures have now become cliche. I don't need to see your feet, or your alcoholic beverage at the beach.

Sorry. Rant over.

4 comments:

Just Tera said...

Ok that made me giggle.

Amber M. said...

I live in Nebraska so I promise you won't be seeing my feet on the beach.

Whew.

:-)

Bloomin'Chick Jo said...

Made me giggle too!

Teri said...

Ooops, I am one of those people who has been taking pictures of my feet on many vacations for over 20 years. I guess I am trying to prove to myself that I actually got a chance to sit down. :-)