1. Christmas Cards.
2. Send Christmas Card photo to Walgreen's to print.
3. Finish getting out Christmas decorations (ceramic Christmas tree that lights up, Grinch lava lamp, Nativity Scene)
4. Wash Christmas dishes recieved 3 years ago as a gift so you can finally use them.
5. Finish buying Christmas presents.
6. Wrap Christmas presents.
7. Make Christmas cookies.
8. Start searching for your sanity, because if you make it this far down the list in the next week, you will certainly have misplaced your sanity.
9 comments:
Lordy now I feel like I have a lot to do in the next few days.
You can do it!!! Need any help?
One day at a time, one day at a time. And breathe...
Yikes! I'm feeling your pain. AND we woke up to inches of snow this morning. The kids are delighted. Me? Not so much.
I also got your book in the mail yesterday...thank you so much! I'll get it back to you soon. And let me know when you're ready for me to return the favor.
You are still way ahead of me! I haven't done anything and don't have a clue when I will! This time of year stresses me out!
I am too afraid to make a list because then I'll know everything I still have to do before we leave on Friday! Eek! I better make that list soon.
I hear you. And I'm right there with you.
I hope you got all your stuff done:-)
As a stranger in this strange land, I'm on a quest to find out more about Christmas cookies. They are not part of my landscape.
Everyone talks about them like an obligation (albeit a fun and yummy one) and still I don't understand.
What do you DO with all these dozens of cookies y'all seem compelled to bake.
Do you eat them yourselves? Do you give them away?
Everyone just talks about Christmas cookies as if it's obvious, but I want to know: what's it all about?
Post a Comment