Monday, December 22, 2008

Last Call


So the ornament giveaway wasn't the runaway hit I hoped it would be. I only got three entries. So I'm giving it another couple of days. The winner will be selected Christmas eve. C'mon, it's cute! Leave a comment, I'll draw a name Christmas Eve, and announce the winner the day after Christmas.

8 comments:

Brandie said...

It is cute!!

Bloomin'Chick Jo said...

If I didn't already, count me in!

Melisa S. said...

Count me in as well. That is adorable!

Decor To Adore said...

My son would adore this! Count me in.

Unknown said...

Count me in! No postage required!!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Count me in. :)

Ashley said...

Merry Christmas and Feliz Navidad from Colombia!!!

Teri said...

Oh, I am so sorry that I have been MIA for the last couple of weeks. Finals and graduation. But I'm baaacckkk! This ornament is adorable. I have collected tons of ornaments over the years. This one would make a beautiful addition. Pick me!! :-)