Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Excuses, Excuses

Holy moley has it been busy around here! I can't believe it's been over a week since I've posted anything. Rest assured things are fine here... just insanely busy both at work and at home.

Glad for the busy-ness at work because it means I have job security. Always a good thing!

Glad for the busy-ness at home because that means everyone is healthy and happy!

Adam is closing in on three months. I swear, I don't know where the time has gone. I'll try to post some new pictures soon.

Alex is my sweet, sensitive guy. He's doing so great in school right now and I'm so proud of him.

Craig and I are managing to stay sane now that I'm back to work. No easy task!

That's it for now. I promise I'll try to get back into a more regular posting schedule!

1 comment:

Brandie said...

I know what you mean. Busy is good...but I'm having zero time to blog or read blogs!