Second, we actually made it to Iowa to visit my brother and his wife. (This picture was taken at the Blank Park Zoo in Des Moines, which is close to their house.) Finally, I'm updating my blog!
I'm still toying with giving up blogging, but for now, I'll post when I feel like I have something to say.
It's been a productive weekend. We swapped the car seats out of our car. The carrier-style car seat was getting too heavy, as Adam is getting so big. He's nine months old this weekend. I stocked up on groceries yesterday and made my list of what I have in the freezer and what I can make with what's on hand. I post this on the fridge so that when I'm stumped for what to make I can at least know what I actually can make without running to the store. Made Italian Beef for dinner last night, then made chocolate chip cookie bars. Delish! Planning to make chili for dinner tonight... that way I shouldn't have to cook all week.
Big week ahead, too. Busy week at work (which seems to be the norm lately), though I have a half day on Monday to take Adam to the doctor. Then Alex starts swimming lessons back up. I have book club this week. So lots going on.
That's the update from here! What's new in your world?
9 comments:
Great picture!!! You sound so organized... good for you. I usually end up at the grocery store every single day getting something to make for supper.
What a great photo! I do the same, post a list on the fridge (and ones on the freezer & pantry doors). Great minds think alike :-)
my goodness, your boys are getting so big - awesome photo
I love this picture Sydney... it really is a good one!
Your life is so full! Your baby is getting so big!
It is indeed always a miracle to get a decent photo of the family when wee ones are involved. So cute!
Decent?? I'd say darling picture of you and your guys!!
Love your photo and family, Sydney. You sound super busy and very organized.
LOVE the family photo!!! AWESOME!
Post a Comment