Monday, April 19, 2010

Life is getting in the way!

Ridiculously overwhelmed with work right now. But it's great to have so much to do! Job security you know!

I am woefully behind in posting and reading blogs. Adam is now 4 months old and I don't even know what pictures to post. Hopefully will get to that one night this week.

Things I'm looking forward to this week:

Tonight- Running while Alex is at swimming
Thursday - Book club with my book club babes
Any night - Snuggling with Adam
Friday - Pizza and movie night with my boys
Saturday- Hoping to have a friend and her family over for dinner and a break while they prepare to move.

As far as work goes, I'll be glad when Earth day is over. I'm getting tired of pitching Green stories to reporters who are already swamped with information they are not going to use. I've had a few big wins locally, but I can't wait to get back to my regularly scheduled programs!

Here's hoping I find a half hour to get caught up on blogs and posting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it's awesome that you've still got your book club on the calendar! Good for you.